Thursday, September 11, 2008

Interview Questions

I'm Mexican so yeah my favorite food is Mexican Food!!! LOL :D I like to hear every type of music!! My Favorite subject is History, i just love to learn about all the things that happened in the past!! that is really interesting to me.. Yeah this is the subject were i get my highest grades!! My strenghts are the people that keep me moving on!! Like my Mom And my sister!! I don't like to talk about my weaknesses.. Even though I don't like to study for my tests, I do Study!!! I go over the things that I need to learn, and try to get them in my mind!! I don't really don't know what i want to lean in this class.. But i am really looking forward to learn a lot of new things!! I think that every one should have equal parts!! So that everyone is happy!! I would be a Great team member because, I like to work and learn things!! plus I'm fun!! LOL :D

No comments: